MBBS – Aarupadai Veedu Medical College & Hospital, Pondicherry University. – 2003 to 2008.
MCIP – Membership in college of Independent Practitioner 2009-2010
MD – M.D-Emergency Medicine Rajah Muthiah Medical College and Hospital – 2011-2014
Membership in College of Emergency Medicine (MCEM), Apollo Hospitals, Chennai. 2013
Diploma In Evidence Based Diabetes Management,
Mohans Diabetic foundation & Public
Health Foundation of India. 2013-2014
- Twelve months of Emergency And Trauma Care training in ER, RMMCH.
- Twelve months of Intensive Care Training in Medical and Surgical ICU, RMMCH.
- Three months of Pediatric Intensive Care training in PICU at Kanchi Kamakoti CHILDS, Trust Hospital, Chennai, and PICU at RMMCH.
- One month of Critical Care Training in Cardio Thoracic Intensive Care Unit, CCU, Cath Lab at Apollo Speciality Hospitals, Madurai.
- One month of Intensive Care Training in Neurosurgery department of Neurology at Apollo Speciality Hospitals Madurai
- Served as assistant professor in the department of Emergency Medicine, at Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute, Pondicherry.
- Trained and Certified as provider of:
- Basic Life Support ( BLS – AHA certified )
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support ( ACLS – AHA certified )
- Advanced Trauma Life Support ( ATLS – American college of surgeons )
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support ( PALS – IAP certified )
Other Training and skills:
- Trained in various techniques and maneuvers of airway management, central venous access, arterial catheterization, emergency tracheostomy, hemodialysis, and emergency related surgical techniques.
- Trained in managing various Poisoning and Trauma Emergencies and has obtained the skill of timely diagnosis and successfully resuscitating the patients .
- Undergone extensive training in management of mechanically ventilated patients and critically ill patients.
- Had done a desertation on “Histomorphometric Analysis of Pineal Gland” at Rajah Muthiah Medical College 2007
- Paper presentation on “SUPERVASMOL POISONING” in Academy of Medical Sciences at Rajah Muthiah Medical College 2011
- Paper Presentation on TOXIC MYOCARDITIS in Sundaram Medical Foundation, Chennai. (dec.2013)
- Paper Presentation on “Airway Emergency” in PACE 2013, a National conference on Critical care and Emergency Medicine and got BEST PAPER AWARD.
- Had done a thesis work on “Low dose ketamine in Acute Resistant Bronchial Asthma”
Registered with Society of Emergency Medicine, India – Reg No.TN180