Department of Laparoscopy provides the State of art minimally invasive surgery at affordable cost. Laparoscopy is a specialized field were technology in combination with surgeon’s skills gives you a highly satisfying experience as you undergo surgical procedures for your recovery. Not all diseases can be cured by medicine. Some need surgical intervention at the right time to lead you to recovery. Times have changed for the better from the days were surgery would mean prolonged agony for the patients due to large wounds on the body and prolonged hospitalization for patient and also for bystanders. Thanks to technology and modern understanding of various diseases, the patients can undergo surgery and be back to work within the same week. Several of the surgeries are now made day care surgeries where you can be resting at home on the eve of your surgery.
Modern surgery aims to put you to path of recovery as early as possible making the word surgery sound like playing with the kitten and not facing the lion.
Minimal Invasive Surgery
Less chance of Infection
Minimal chance of Post Operative complications
Minimal rest after surgery.
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Laparoscopic appendicectomy
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
• Laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair
• Laparoscopic umbilical hernia repair
• Laparoscopic incisional hernia repair( hernia following pervious abdominal surgery)
• Laparoscopic perforation closure ( stomach or duodenal perforation)
• Laparoscopic splenectomy
• Laparoscopic surgery for cancer of stomach and colon
• Laparoscopic surgery for hiatus hernia
• Laparoscopic surgery for achalasia cardia
• Laparoscopic surgery for undescended abdominal testis
• Laparoscopic surgery for ovarian and uterine disorders( hysterectomy)
• Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery for gall baladder removal, appendicectomy,
hysterectomy, umbilical hernia.