The Largest and Most Adept Cardiac Surgery Team in South India
The Indiana Hospital & Heart Institute has one of the largest, most experienced cardiac surgery team in the world. Over the last 2 1/2 years, more than 200 patients have had their heart surgery performed at Indiana Hospital & Heart Institute for – ranging from mitral valve surgery to cardiac bypasses to complex aortic and arch surgeries.
The Indiana Hospital & Heart Institute performs the most number of coronary artery bypass operations in India, with a success rate of over 99%. Even complex operations, Re-do surgeries and aortic and great vessel surgeries, are routinely performed at Indiana Hospital & Heart Institute with excellent results.
We strive to provide each patient and family member with education, support and world-class medical care extending from his first visit until discharge. We are also proud to provide personal services that put the comfort and well-being of cardiac surgery patients before all other considerations.
Every year, the heart surgeons at Indiana Hospital & Heart Institute achieve outstanding surgical outcomes – even for the most complex, difficult cases. The Indiana Hospital & Heart Institute model emphasizes an integrated, team approach to provide the best care for each patient.
- The Centre is equipped with:
- Ultra Modem Cardiac Surgery Operation Theatres
- Latest Heart Lung machine
- Well equipped Post operative ICU with all types of state – of the art facilities
- Latest of Intra Aortic Balloon Pump (IABP).
- All types of Adult heart surgeries.
- Paediatric Cardiac Surgeries.
- Apart from Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery we perform
- Valve replacement surgeries & Valve repairs.
- Combined valve and bypass surgery.
- Surgery for congenital heart defects like ASD, VSD and TOF.
- Thoracic surgeries, including lung and mediastinal surgery.
- Surgeries for peripheral vascular disease like Aorto-bifemoral bypass, Femoro-femoral bypass, femoro-popliteal bypass surgeries and as combined procedure with bypass surgery.
- Aortic Surgeries.
- Hybrid Procedures.
- Bypass surgery
- Valve surgery
- Congenital heart surgery
- Aortic surgery
- Atrial fibrillation surgery
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy surgery
- Heart failure surgery
- Pacemaker implantation
- Minimally invasive heart surgery